TRIA SAE FLANGES DATASHEET
- We produces Flanges at unparalleled quality at competitive prices. Our products have passed the most stringent quality tests by our customers.
- We offers a variety of SAE Flanges, including one-piece (Captive/Bride) Mono Flanges, and split Flange (Demi-Bride) clamps for use with Flanged hose ends or inserts.
- Our Flanges are stocked in code 61 (which is 3000 psi) and code 62 (which is 6000 psi) configurations in versions for socket weld and butt weld.
- Female screwed version for BSP and NPT threads are also available. In one-piece flanges, we offer both O-Ring half and flat-face half.
|SAE Mono flange||X||Y||A||B||C||E||F||G|
All ‘o’ rings are standard as Nitrile, Buna 90 shore or Viton 85-90 shore.
TRIA SAE Flanges are used as a reliable alternative to regular pipe and tube connectors. Their biggest advantage is the considerably higher pressure resistance for most sizes and the continuous pressure level of the 6,000 PSI High-Pressure Series which can resist maximum working pressures of up to 400 bar
TRIA SAE Flanges are used in the following fields of industry:
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Injection Moulding Machinery
- Aluminium Die-Casting Machinery
- Sintering Machinery
- Steel Mills
- Hydraulic Presses
- Paper Processing
- Mobile Hydraulics
- Building Machinery
- Agricultural Machinery
- Forestry Machinery
- Lifting and Material Handling Equipment