It provides static and dynamic control of load by regulating the flow IN and OUT
of the actuator, through ports C1 and C2. This valve module includes 2 sections,
each one composed by a check and a relief valve pilot assisted by pressure
in the opposite line: the check section allows free flow into the actuator, then
holds the load against reverse movement; with pilot pressure applied at the line
across, the pressure setting of the relief is reduced in proportion to the stated
ratio until opening and allowing controlled reverse flow. Back-pressure at V1 or
V2 is additive to the pressure setting in all functions.
- Operating pressure bar (psi): up to 210 (3000)
- Max. flow: l/min (gpm) 150 (40)
- Relief setting: at least 1.3 times the highest expected load.
- Manifold material: Aluminium
- Weight: see “Dimensions”
- Fluid temperature range °C (°F): between -30 (-22) and +100 (212)