Relief Modular Valves
- The minimum adjustment pressure equals the value obtained from the minimum adjustment pressure characteristics plus the tank line. This back pressure should include the value of the T-line pressure drop characteristics of the valves stacked to the base plate side of the modular valve.
- To make pressure adjustment, loosen the lock nut and turn the pressure adjustment screw clockwise or anti-clockwise. For an increase of pressure, turn the screw clockwise. Be sure to re-tighten the lock nut firmly after making adjustment to the pressure
- In case of a small flow, the setting pressure may become unstable. To avoid this, refer to the minimum flow characteristic curve of the next page and use the valve within a range as shown with.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Viscosity 35 mm2 /s (164 SSU), Specific Gravity 0.850
MBW-03-H-20 Yuken Relief Modular Valve
- Brand: YUKEN
- Product Code: MBW-03-H-20
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: Rs. 5,313.60