Pilot Operated Relief Valves
- If a remote control relief valve is used in the vent
circuit. In addition, if the internal volume of the vent line is too large,
chattering is likely to occur. Thus, as far as possible reduce the inside
diametre and the length of the pipe.
- To adjust the pressure, loosen the lock nut and turn the
handle slowly clockwise for higher pressures or anti-clockwise for lower
pressures. After adjustments, do not forget to tighten the lock nut.
- Piping of the tank line should not be connected to any tank
line of the other valves, but connected directly to the reservoir.
- Pressure is limited by collars fitted. If a working pressure
cannot be attained, remove some collars. One collar is equivalent to 10 MPa
- With a small flow, the setting pressure may be unstable. Use
models numbered 03 and 06 with a flow rate above 8 L/min (2.1 U.S. GPM) and
model 10 with 15 L/min (4.0 U.S. GPM).